A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Money Can't Buy Happiness

I was cursed with really bad skin. It doesn't affect my confidence that much cause I know I am the same person, whether I have clear skin or poor skin.

But there is nothing that makes me feel more down than seeing my girlfriends for the first time in a long time, and having one of them comment on how I should go get a facial.

I know she meant it in the best way possible, and she did so delicately, but her eyes kept wandering between looking at me, and looking at my breakouts.

I can easily burn $20 to $30 a month on skincare products to take care of the problem. I've done the Accutane and Proactiv thing but stopped cause I didn't like the side effects from either one. This is one of those days where I feel like no matter how much I spend, I'm always going to be unhappy with my skin.

Sigh.

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)