A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally Getting Paid...

I finally got backpay from my former employer, and I think I'm getting paid at my current job this week. That would be nice, because it seems as if I've taken some sort of hiatus from my finances.

I am updating the money sidebar by decreasing my UK exchange savings from $7000 to $6500 to reflect my scholarship. After I deposit my money tomorrow at the bank, I'll update the total thingy on the side to show how much money I've saved.

I would love to write something more substantial, but tonight, I'm exhausted from work. I'm out of the door and at the bus stop at 7 am, and I don't get home until 7 pm. How do people with children and mortgage payments do this?! I'm exhausted from just a few weeks!

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)