A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Being Micro-Managed

I really enjoy my job and have a great boss. The only downside is this lady whom I work with frequently. She's a full-time employee and obviously can tell me what to do. The problem is that she tells me EXACTLY what to do. Every last little detail of it.

I dread seeing her or talking to her. And when I do work with her, I often get short but have to hold it in so I get down to shortening my answers in order to show less emotion. I usually first get angry, then get frustrated, then get sad. I need some sort of manual on how to deal with this!

The thing I like about money is that I'm completely in control of it. There isn't somebody giving me a call a few times a day to question what I've done, if I've done it right, or to say that I haven't done it properly (because it wasn't done according to someone else's way of doing things).

I'm a little peeved right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I absolutely know what you are talking about. My boss is totally like that. I used to love my job, now I don't feel like going to work. but its a part-time job, and they pay me really well, so I really can't complain about it.

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)