A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Green Light from Overseas

I just got an email saying that everything should be a-ok for my exchange next year! I'll be leaving in January, but I think tuition and housing bills will start coming my way this December. Therefore, I've added yet another money status thing on the side for UK exchange savings. My initial savings goal is $7000 to get some of the essentials out of the way like tuition and housing. The next part will be $3000 for living expenses and fun money (including travelling around the place). I'm not adding any expenses for the plane ticket yet because my dad said he might use his air miles points to get me that. :)

2 comments:

Wooly Woman said...

An exchange to the UK sounds like fun. I went to Arizona a few years ago on a program, was a blast. Couldn't believe I could still do school and yet be away.

krystalatwork said...

What an adventure you'll be on! I went to Michigan for 2 years of college, and even I thought that was a crazy adventure ... going overseas would be tops!

I hope you keep on blogging even though you're way over there. :)

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)