A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

First, Savings for Exchange

On my way home from work today, I was walking behind a girl with long hair. I thought to myself, "Wow, she looks rather manly from behind. How unfortunate." I kept walking behind her until I got to the red light. Then she turned around and I realized that she was actually a man.

I know this story has nothing to do with personal finance, but I was on my way to the bank to deposit my paycheque when this little story happened, so there.

In other news, I would love to put some money towards my student loans, but my first priority is saving up enough money for my exchange. So I'm going to put my student loan payment on hold while I save up money for my exchange. Hopefully that won't take too long to do, if I can manage to keep the costs at a minimum.

1 comment:

krystalatwork said...

haha this is the kind of random post I would write about. Love it. :)

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)