A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Three Weeks in to July

It's been three weeks in to July and I'm just looking at how much I have spent for the month so far.

Some highlights:
  • $55 on eating out at restaurants ($20 of it on lunches at work)
  • $94 on groceries
  • $9 for entertainment
  • $80 on clothing ($30 of it on tailoring old clothes)

This tells me what I already knew--that I spend too much on clothes and eating out, and I hardly spend any money on socializing. The only money I spent on socializing was $35 for eating out at restaurants and $9 for entertainment on Canada Day. In comparison, I spent $80 on looking good. I'm spending way too much on stuff that depreciates and not enough on emotional things, like relationships, which is more important.

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)