A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Holy Grail Shoes

Being a 22 year old girl (woman?) and a student, I often have to balance my desire for clothes and shoes with my budget and empty wallet. So instead of just buying anything, I really take time to make sure I pick out things that I like and can work in almost any situation.

Over the weekend I got a pair of shoes that are great for work. They're pointy toe black flats that look like the picture to the right. I absolutely love them because they're comfortable and go with absolutely everything for both work AND school. And I can walk in them all day long. The best part? $9.99 plus tax!

The reason why I buy a lot of shoes is because they never feel comfortable enough and they don't work with all of my outfits. Luckily, with these shoes, I'm hoping that I can just wear these new black flats for the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! where did you get them?

Nikole B said...

Seriously - that is awesome! Where did you get them?

Angie said...

At a local ethnic mall--you never know what kind of stuff you can get there. And you can always bargain with the store owners!

Anonymous said...

thats great but no arch support- and make sure your feet dont hurt long term. might want to invest in some drugstore inserts or some inserts from ems that help the arch.

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)