A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Marketing Ploys

My main method of curbing my spending is understanding why and when I spend money. I know that marketing is all about playing on your emotions too so I pay a lot of attention to it.

Today, I was just looking around for a black cardigan. I found one online, but do you know what the description says??

What ridiculous crap!! How can a sweater do miraculous things for your social life? Does this sweater help me make new friends? Does this sweater teach me how to say things to people? Unless this is some sort of magic sweater, I don't see how they can claim that it will do "miraculous things for my social life." Puh-lease.

1 comment:

krystalatwork said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I've added you onto my Blogroll as well. :)

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)