A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Archilles Heel

I came across an article on barriers to success that features Chris Garnder from the Pursuit of Happyness. I can totally relate to this article because I absolutely hate answering messages and phone calls. This started sometime in my final year of high school, right around the time I became depressed and my mom got cancer. I just couldn't deal with school properly, so I skipped classes, and would get phone calls home. That was four years ago, and I still cringe when I see that I have messages to answer. It's something I have to make sure I work on for my personal development. I loved reading this article because it reminds me that I just have to deal with my flaws head on.

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)