A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grace Period

My student loans are officially in the beginning of the grace period, but they're still accruing interest at $1.94 per day. That is kind of unnerving. I mean, that's like a coffee from Tim Horton's each day being swallowed up by my student loans. And I'm kind of forced to sit back and watch it grow while I finish my studies and try to find a job. I don't want to complain too much--I mean, without these student loans I wouldn't have been able to get to the point where I am. And I know that my job prospects are already a lot better than my parents, who never got a postsecondary education. I just mean that I've never liked to be one to sit around and not tackle debt.

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)