A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Friday, May 9, 2008

No Job, so What's Next?

I got a reply about the job. They need somebody to start within a week's time, so I had to decline since I'll be trotting around Europe instead. That's alright--the pay for that job was DISMAL.

Instead, I've refocused on what I want to do this summer. Should I job hunt right away? Tackle some of that student loans while I'm at it?

My sister lives in Asia where she teaches. She lives there with her husband, and the two of them just had a baby. She asked if I'd like to go and visit, and I'm really debating it. The cost of the return flight would be nearly $2000 I think, but it might be worthwhile. That way, I can stay there for three weeks and then come back and really job hunt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Admin



I have been reading your site since a week. I greatly enjoyed looking through your site and found some informative pages on finance like debts, credit etc. I also have a finance related blogs and sites having more information regarding various finance related problems and its solutions. I think it might be of interest to your readers.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we join in a community together which will definitely help both of ours blog/site in getting more Google values. We would certainly appreciate your site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my email id.

If you want we can also write articles for each others site on any finance related topics. I have been writing articles for various finance related sites and blogs.


Waiting for your earliest response.



Thanks and regards



Betty Parker

web admin

(contactbettyparker@gmail.com)


n.b: If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)