A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Beginning of The End (of my Undergrad)

Things are really quite hectic for me right now. I have a zillion essays due and exams are coming up really, really soon. To top it all off, I can no longer claim interest-free status even though I'm still in full-time studies. The reason is that classes for the term are over in Canada (even though they aren't here in the UK) so I have to abide by Canadian class schedules rather than UK class schedules to determine my loan due dates. In the next few days I will be organizing some payment schedules with the help of my family (who continues to receive my mail and check it for me) and my close friends (who help me make general inquiries since it's long distance and there is several hours' time difference). I will post again later once I figure things out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good grief re: having to stick to Canadian class schedules. Who thought that one up?

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)