A story about a Canadian girl and her battle against student loan debt.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Selling Stuff

I'm in the midst of cleaning out all the junk in my room. The last time I thoroughly cleaned my room I was still in high school, and even then, I didn't get rid of everything I should have.

I've got textbooks, books, furniture, stuffed animals, cds, electronics, and all sorts of things that I'd like to let go of. I want to sell all of this off, which I'm learning how to do. It's not possible to have a garage sale in the middle of winter, so I'm trying to find ways to sell online. I'm trying to figure out how to price things properly too. How do you determine the price of a stuffed animal that's been sitting in your room for a few years? I don't know.

No comments:

I hope you enjoy my blog. No refunds. :)